Roll up your sleeves. It’s time to fast-track your career.
About the Position
Your responsibilities as a Waterway Store Manager range from sales and marketing to team recruitment, selection, and training. You will do everything from evaluating store performance and designing improvement plans to working in the wash tunnel with tools in your hands. Above all else, you are responsible for providing the highest quality car wash experience for your customers and ensuring that everyone leaves your lot happy.
Five Levels. Three Years. One, Amazing Opportunity.
The Waterway® Carwash L2L Program is designed to immerse new managers in the mission and values our business upholds. We provide a clear path for progression while allowing you to move at your own pace. You will develop everyday business operations skills and learn to manage for success. As your experience grows, your responsibilities and incentives grow, too.
WHILE WORKING AT WATERWAY YOU’LL ENJOY
- Indoor/Outdoor atmosphere (this is no desk job – leave the tie at home)
- Leading a large team (you drive the company’s success)
- Great teammates (fun, friendly, and service-oriented)
- Clear path for advancement (you set the pace)
- Balanced Schedule (we’re not open late, so you don’t work late)
- Every day is different (nurture your dynamic business-self)
- Competitive Salary
- Built-In Bonuses and Promotions
- Medical and Dental
- Financial Support for Ongoing Education
- Retirement Planning & Packages
- Vacation Package
- Free car washes and discounts on gas
Successful Managers are dedicated workers, have strong communication skills, are self-starters, inspire the best from others, and are committed to quality in everything they do.
Waterway pursues a culture of inclusion for all team members. We value the diverse experiences, ideas, and cultures of our team members across the company; and believe those unique differences empower us to be a stronger team.