At Waterway® Carwash, you are our number one priority.
Thank you very much for your business. Whether you have been a customer since 1970 or your first visit is planned soon, the relationship we have with you is very important to us. During this difficult time, we have adapted our processes and services to ensure your safety, the safety of our team members and the safety of the communities we are a part of. The changes have been made according to the direction we have received from state and federal public health officials. If you are out and about, drop in and see us. We have done what we can to make your visit safe and easy.
As the situation develops, we will continue to make changes to our stores and services. Please check back here for our updates.
Our Commitment to Health & Safety
We have taken important steps to ensure that Waterway is a safe place for both customers and team members.
- We have increased the frequency of our cleaning and sanitation practices. On a nearly continuous basis, we are cleaning every surface at the location that you would come in to contact with as a customer. We’ve put special emphasis on our gasoline pumps, ride-thru terminal touch screen and cashier counter area. You can feel comfortable when using one of our gas pumps or coming in to the store to pick up some drinks and snacks.
- We have put measures in place so that team members who are sick, or who have been in close contact with others who are sick, do not work. We are also operating our stores with the absolute minimum number of team members who have been instructed to maintain a distance of 6 feet apart.
- We are consistently monitoring and following best practices as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control, industry associations, and other experts and authorities.
Suspension of Interior Cleaning Services
We have temporarily suspended the full-service portion of our menu at some stores. At those locations, we will not offer any car washes or packages that require a member of our team to enter your car. As soon as we are able to offer interior cleaning again, we will do so. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may cause, but feel this is the most prudent option at this time. Please see below for the offerings available in your area.
Market Specific Changes
All stores are open for exterior car washes, convenience store services and fuel. We are towel drying and finishing tires by hand.
The new Waterway Express location at Ridge and Brookpark in Parma is open. To make your wash experience safe, we are only opening 50% of the self serve vacuum stations in order to maintain social distancing. The locations in Pepper Pike, Aurora and Hudson are open for exterior car washes, convenience store services and fuel. We are towel drying and finishing tires by hand.
All Denver area stores are open for exterior-only Express car washes. We are towel drying vehicles and finishing wheels and tires by hand.
Kansas City Locations
The Leawood, Overland Park North and Overland Park South locations are offering a full exterior Express menu and limited interior services. The location on State Line Rd. is open for exterior Express car washes. We are towel drying and finishing tires by hand at that location.
St. Louis Locations
All full service stores are open for exterior car washes, convenience store services and fuel. The location in O’Fallon, MO is able to towel dry and finish tires by hand. At the Waterway Express location on Kingshighway, the car wash is open. To make your wash experience safe, we are only opening 50% of the self serve vacuum stations in order to maintain social distancing.
Clean Car Club® Memberships
As a result of our current limited menu of services, not all normal Clean Car Club benefits are available at this time. In the meantime, Clean Car Club members can enjoy:
- Substantial savings on every gallon of gasoline
- Unlimited ride-thru car washes
- And, a promise that when everything is back to normal, the Clean Car Club will be better than ever
In order to take best advantage of the ride thru option, all Clean Car Club members should have a Waterway Speed Tag. The Speed Tag technology enables a contactless visit. No need to even roll down the window. Any Clean Car Club member without one, can pick up a Speed Tag on their next visit.
If you have a Clean Car Club membership and would like to place it on hold, you can do so free of charge at any time. Simply contact our Clean Car Club team at (636) 537-3573 or email email@example.com.
If you would like any additional information or if there is anything else we can help you with,
please reach out to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (636) 537-1111.
Thank you from the entire Waterway family
Due to uncertainty relating to the current health crisis, and the changing recommendations of public health officials, Waterway Gas & Wash® Company is reserving its rights to change and modify all offers, plans, and agreements. As this dynamic situation normalizes, we will update our customers.